2. Information We Collect From You. We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
• The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
• The IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Site;
• The date and time you accessed our Site; and
• The pages you visited.
This information (“Non-Personal Information”) does not identify you personally. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site and to consider potential improvements to the Site.
We request that you provide certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) to participate in the Password-Protected Areas (as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use). We request that you provide contact information, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. You can also choose to submit other information about yourself. We do not collect any Personal Information about you when you visit the Site unless you give us that information. You may choose not to provide Personal Information via the Site by not using any Password-Protected Areas.
3. Use of Your Personal Information. We use your Personal Information to administer your participation in the Site, enhance the collaborations made through the Site and to communicate information we think may be of interest to you. You also understand that other users of the Site may access and use your Personal Information and that we have no control over their use of your Personal Information and are not responsible for their use of your Personal Information.
4. Sharing Your Information. Through display, we disclose your Personal Information to other users of the Site. We may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate the Site and the services we provide, and they may have access to Personal Information. In addition, we may buy or sell business assets or be acquired by or acquire other organizations. In such transactions, Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In addition, in the event we merge or consolidate with another institution, Personal Information may be transferred to the successor entity. We may also disclose Personal Information to other affiliated institutions and/or if we are required to do so by law.
6. Linked Sites. We may provide links on the Site to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked sites is subject to the privacy policies of the providers of those sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each Site that collects Personal Information.
7. Security Measures. We work hard to protect the security of your information. Our registration pages of our Site use Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology, the current standard for secure transactions over the Internet. While we strive to protect your information by using SSL and through measures to protect our system, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, we do not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
8. Children and Parents. We do not offer or provide products and services for children. If you are under 18, you may not use our Site. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from children. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such information be removed, you may contact us via one of the contact methods described on the Site and we will promptly remove such information and shall not use such information or include it in our database. Users under the age of 18 and their parents or guardians are advised that any Personal Information voluntarily entered by children may be available for public access until we become aware that a user is under the age of 18 and has had a reasonable opportunity to remove the information from the site.
9. Reviewing Information. You may review your Personal Information stored in your profile by logging into the Site. You may make changes to the Personal Information you have submitted at any time through the Site. You may contact us via one of the contact methods described in the Terms and Conditions if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your Personal Information.